I LOVE cutting hair. I am the hairdresser for the family--with all my training and all... My favorite part is when Dan gets mad at me for doing a bad job and asks "Why don't you have a plan...you just do what you want...". Yup, that is what happens when you have no training in the area...unless barbie and baby dolls count. I was really good at chopping their hair. Everett actually sat for his--first time. Natalie's is still a work in progress--I am daily finding places where I need to snip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It reminds me of the LAST time I cut Lorin's hair. I had been noticing a white patch that popped up. When I cut it, the patch turned out to be quite thin as well. It wasn't hidden by his other hair anymore. He told everyone that I had scalped him there. I was pretty offended and the story got a little old... so I bought my sweetie a gift certificate to a barber. Guess what? A.) It is a thin white haired section that is often caused by stress. :) and B.) She did a great job and it was barely noticable. So if Daniel doesn't like your hair cutting... (However, Nat's bangs are a wee bit short...)
Post a Comment