So here is a blast from the past.
My father was talking about this today to a friend of the family. We searched for it in email after email. We finally found it, and I do not want to lose it--hence the blog.
Anyway, this was her first talk in Primary Sharing Time at Church. The children are given the opportunity to teach simple principles of the gospel and share their testimonies. Certainly she did not write this--I wrote it, in a poem-like rhyming way so it would be easier for her to memorize. She shared her own testimony (not this short one) after her talk. She had her talk completely memorized (this was a video of a practice run).
It is a hoot, to see this nearly 2 years later, and see how much her personality has NOT changed. We love her and her special gifts. She is certainly one special girl--blessed with a multitude of talents. Uncle Jim mentioned today, "I knew she was a special girl when after 45 minutes of talking with her on the phone I hung up and thought, I was just having a conversation with a 3 year old for the past 45 minutes."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I remember that talk. She is such a smart little girl! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment