Dr. Sears says if you need to ask, your baby does NOT "have colic". We do not need to ask...
Elliott is really hurting. More than even Everett had. His reflux is terrible and meds do not seem to help. He is generally miserable and well...that describes him now. I feel so bad for him (and for myself). We just try to help him best we can and pray this still allows him to find joy in life even at this young age. He is a sweet boy and is very talkative and full of smiles...when he is not hurting.

2 comments:
So sorry you guys are going through this right now. Please utilize me! I want to help. I could take the kiddos for you sometime so you could nap, or take an hour to yourself. I used to help my uncle with his little colicky baby so they could sleep. I think it is one of the hardest things to go through.
That's not fun..a screaming baby is always hard. I know sometimes what I was eating would cause a really fussy baby but the only way to tell was the process of elemination....mostly tomatoes, nuts and chocolate. Hope that helps!
Post a Comment