Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cherry Crest Adventure Farm--How to have a HeartAttack!














Here we are again at soon to be an annual stop for us. The kids loved it...again.
As far as having a heartattack--I can not begin to explain the amount of stress one undergoes watching kids "hold" baby chicks--we are talking days old. I about died--Dan did too. It stressed us out so much watching the kids with the chicks we had to cut the encounter short. I can only imagine how many chicks are harmed each year here. Check out Everett's face and you will see exactly what I mean.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Adorable. I love the pics of the kids!!!

Ruth said...

Earlier today I was thinking about our trip there last year. So funny that you guys just went again! It is our fall adventure.

Are you guys planning on joining us on Sat at Lake Tobias?

Rebecca said...

Looks like you had a great time! Our kids love going to farms too.

Natalie said...

Your kids have a great life. And great parents.

I found my Chinese Sarah Brightman CD and put it in last week...thought of you lots and our little apartment. Fun times. One of the best of my life! Call me. I lost your # (again!)

Ginny said...

Man, I love that place. I can't believe I forgot about it. We'll have to go soon.
We HAVE to get together this summer. Now that the busy school year is behind us.

Unknown said...

How cute kids are!!!

tessa said...

that is a pretty amusing face!