











My dad and the dogs...
We took the kids to Hershey Christmas Candy Lane to ride rides.
We spent time with family...what else do you do?
We were able to meet Baby Kori.
We spent a morning at the Pennsylvania Train Museum. We took cousin Haley along.
The fields behind us were visited by flocks of geese! Yea! What a wonderful sight and sound. They were there all day.
Dan and the kids built a Snowgirl Turtle.
To all of you concerned for our welfare these last few weeks, Thank you! We are alive and well. We just do not have high speed internet yet...

4 comments:
I'm so happy to hear you are settled into your house, Pete! I definitely want to come visit you guys sometimes. You are always on some fun adventure! I thought about you all day on your birthday, but I did not have access to a computer to wish you a happy birthday. So Happy Birthday--a few days late!
I'm gald to see you are back online! Moving can be stressful an I've never done it with kids.
We'll have to make a plan to get together in Feb.
And, ps, happy late birthday. I always remember we share the same day.
Ginny
Yay! You're back, I'm so glad. Baby Kori, huh? Cute name. Speaking of Corri...Did I tell you my Sister is prego and if it's a girl she likes Celia Corri, nickname C.C. Ahhhh, how sweet. I'm also so glad to hear you're finally settled! Wish I was.
Haven't been over in awhile. Congrats on the big move. The before and after pictures are fun to see. It must be so rewarding to have documented how far you've come.
Post a Comment